In 2021 the Brisbane Gang Show will celebrate the 70th consecutive season. To celebrate 70th Brisbane Gang Show a special range of 70th Anniversary merchandise has been struck. To pre order your merchandise click the link below.
To celebrate 70 years of the Brisbane Gang Show a variety of celebrations have been organised.
Brisbane Gang Show Family Gathering
3pm | Saturday 29th May | BP Park, Samford
Brisbane Gang Show 70th Celebration Reunion
6:30pm | Saturday 29th May | BP Park, Samford
For more information and to book your tickets to these must attend events (CLICK HERE)
The BGS Diaries for 2021 our 70th Season have been updated and are now available for review. A few interesting notes for the 2021 diaries:
- Cub Scouts return to a more reduced rehearsal schedule than the last couple of years with limited rehearsals prior to the show season; and
- Activities now do not start for the Gang until the end of February, rather than the first weekend of February.
- A 70th Season Celebration has been added in May.
Scouts and Older:
We invite applications for Support Team Members for the 2021 Brisbane Gang Show. Come along and join this great Scouting tradition in our 70th consecutive year.
Brisbane Gang Show is now using a Smartphone App. It’ll keep you up-to-date with news, events, schedules and much more however, for now we are just using it to receive your application to become a part of Support for BGS 2021. To get the full features of your teams app you need to download the app onto your smartphone.
Download Team App here (http://teamapp.com/app). Its 100% FREE.
Launch Team App. Then:
1. Sign-up to Team App. You’ll be sent an email to confirm your registration.
2. Log in. Then search for “Brisbane Gang Show “and request access to the Support Team that applies to you:
The current teams and in brackets the relevant other roles for that team are:
Business – Catering
Business – Front of House (Ticketing, Ushers)
Business – Marketing (Photography, Programme Design)
Business – Organisation (Not allowed to use word Administration – so this is Admin, Personnel, Resources, WHS)
Business – Welfare
[Other roles in here not relevant in list to Support Team]
Technical – Lighting
Technical – Make Up (Wigs)
Technical – Orchestra
Technical – Set Design & Construction
Technical – Small Props
Technical – Sound
Technical – Stage Crew
Technical – Video (Sound effects)
Technical – Wardrobe
3. Your access will be approved later, however you can continue to complete your profile of mandatory information please.
If you don’t have a smartphone, use the contact us page to reach out to us so you can be added manually and you’ll receive email notifications.
If you are new to the Gang please be patient and we will contact you in the following months to finalise your application process. Thank you!